Tuesday, July 12, 2005

leaving KL soon..pretty soon..ya..it's on friday..to all my KL frenz, i'm leaving..to all my Penang frenz..i'm coming home!! busy packing these few days (ted must be saying..Ya rite..=p), well, i'm afraid ted's car will not be having enough space for my stuff n his stuff..while i'm packing things, i'm like..WUT? i really have this much of things ar...yup..*die*..i guess da first thing when i reach home, mom gonna kill me for seeing dat i actually have dat many pairs of shoes..not many really..it's only about 30 something pairs there..=( 3 big pillows, 2 bolsters, 5 small ikea pillows, 2 comforters, bedsheetS...2 luggages and a basket of clothes..and the list go on...anyway, ted..u got lots of stuff too la! =p

I guess i'm gonna miss most of my frens in KL..hui ling..suz..jon..g...they r always my best pal in college..ling ling...really appreciate the times dat u actually tried ur best to cheer me up, cook me porridge when i'm sick..buying me gift all the timez, even on me n ted;s anniversary..=p..jon, thanks for always fetching me to class, seems dat you always got interupted by me when u r sleeping..missing those days dat we always hang out together..sunday market especially...*hehe*..gunbound days..=)..suz..well..u r da smart girl, meow meow..woof woof..i guess i'll be missing da timez dat we gossiping together..u showed me dat u really care n i really really appreciate it..u help me on my work, n u help me on my probs..u r such a sweet girl..=)..G..*haha*..i didnt forget u after da design class..=p..thanks for picking me up all da timez..u r such a sweetie to ur gf n ur frenz..glad to know u..=)..of cos not fogetting SEANy..=p..i'll surely miss da timez dat we spent countless nitez on phone talkin n talkin..well, u make me laugh..n u make me smile...u should be proud of this, k? cos i barely smile n laugh these dayz..n i'm start missing ur voice, ur jokes, i guess? it;s gonna be hard for me n u to tok when i;m back in Penang..phone bill sucks..i guess its gonna be like those times back in my high sch timez..=p

hmm..not forgetting my housemates here in 8B..sweet, sour, bitter..i guess we experienced it all..though most of our relationships are fading, but i guess deep within our hearts, we surely care for each other still..missing those times back in last year..things started to change since this year..things change..people change...this is life..isn't it? i'm missing those "seniors" in the house, yam hiah, wai sin, xiao ming, han fei..they're always like my big sisters..joanna, i miss those nitez dat we chat non-stop everynite until 4 or 5 in the morning..elyn..u too..chatting with u r fun too, da perhentian trip gonna be unforgettable, hope dat you learn to see things out of a box, dun always think dat ppl r bad to u, just dat we need timez to know a person, afterall you earn a good friendship from yam hiah, isn;t it? oh ya, missing the nitez we went clubbing altogether..=).. delonia, janice, judy...too bad dat i dun have enough time to get to know u guys well, i surely miss a lot of good stuff from u guys.. ally, i dun really know u well, really, but thanks for being there, i understand ur situation, being a roomate with hue yeen, it;s hard dat i can tell u all my stuff..so..hope u understand...lastly, hue yeen..i dunno..i dunno how much u still believe in me..but i dun really care..we used to be such a good frenz to each other but things change..but my mind is still clear enough to differentiate between love n friendship..yea, i have to admit dat sometimes i really really hate you, but sometimes, i do think dat i cannot judge you becos of this shitz, cos we used to be such a good frenz, n i surely know how good u r when we r frens...u said u cry for me..although i seem like i dun care, well, it;s not true..if u do read my blog, u should know dat i care n when i;m writing this, tears are dropping from my eyes, cos i know dat i lost a good fren n i lost a bf..been trying to rescue this frenship, but i dunno u ever realised dat..just wanna say dat if only me one person dat wanna rescue this friendship, it'll never gonna work..it need 2 person, you n me..=)

Phew..~ enough of soppy soppy stuff...been going visiting around KL these days..ted..thanks a million, for bringing me everywhere dat i wanted to go..never said i dun appreciate it cos u dunno how much i appreciate it deep down inside my heart..i tot u r the only one can read my heart, but u didnt..so sad..=p..well..i'm sure we gonna miss da late-nite yau cher hor, burger king, ali maju, movies...everything..*hehe*...well..leaving on friday, but i'll be back for da university application stuff, so i guess i will be meeting up my frenz here in Kl again..=)

No comments: