Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lonely I'm Ms Lonely,I have nobody,For my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Ms. LonelyI have nobody,
For my own, I'm so lonely,

Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got that one good guy whose always been there like yaKno took all the bullshit then one day he cant take it no more and decides to leave

I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my boy wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for him I wasFeenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuzEver since my boy left me, my whole life came crashin

Cant belive I hadda boy like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuckAround and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good boy and I had no right, IReally wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life

boy I'm so lonely , I'm Ms. Lonely, I have nobody,To call my own boy

Been all about the world ain't neva met a guy that can take the things that you been throughNever thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing uCuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the guy of my dreams that made meBe so happy but now so lonely

Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long, I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing boy andCome on home ,baby boy I didn't mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id everHurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...

I'm so lonely, I'm Ms. Lonely , I have nobody , To call my own

No comments: