Thursday, June 02, 2005

Day started a lil bit fast today..no no no..it's i didnt really sleep at all..thanks to gap..woke me up in da middle of the night n let me saw things dat i dunwan to see..so bad..middle of the night talking bout going to taman negara..WUT?? tok to me bout taman negara n genting at this period of time? ahh..me heart so pain!! =(..anyway..gap..hmm..i know u guys wan me to relax myself..thanks alot..maybe i'll think about it later..but definitely not now..hehe..sorry if i sound a little bit harsh last nite, i didnt meant dat..=)

anyway..this morning went really well..aww..so sweet..n afternoon too..i had a short nap just now..but da weather is so hot today..kinda hard to sleep...well..just hope dat things gonna go well later...=)..

the picture of them it's so not right..i mean..they are so different..so different...but nothing within my control now..=)

No comments: