Monday, June 06, 2005

KACHUAK!!..hehe..thanks for accompanying me for whole day woe..although u were not here with me..thought dat you will come to Kl with sean meeng..aiyks..so so disappointed...=p..nvm la..at least..you talked to me for whole day..aiyks..how can you tahan for sitting in front of your comp for whole day ar? amazing..haha..me too actually...blek~...anyway..kachuak..just to tell you dat...think about it ok..its better think about it right now than regret later...rite? =)..just take your time la..

Nothing much happen today..quite a boring day...i'm so lazy lazy lazy....some one pls help me..haha..dunno wuts wrong with my gold fish..there are something green green on their heads..are they sick? hmm..i dunno...*stupid owner*...

I;m so sleepy...i only slept for 4 hours last nite..thanks to stupid sean..we were crapping all the nite..thanks for listening to me woe..anyway..i wont forget the city bayview free voucher from you one...=p

No comments: