Sunday, April 29, 2007

Super Busy!

Ming says: It doesn't matter who you are, what matters is 'Whose' you are.
It's been a super busy week. I had 2 presentations, 2 major papers, 2 exams, in the last 3 days, that was crazy! Besides, I was busy helping out the Festival of Nations 07' that organized by International Students Organization. On Saturday, we were glad that everything turned out great! A lot of people turned up for the feast and we were so happy to get good comments from everyone!

I wore the Japanese Yukata kimono that I bought from Ebay. Gosh. I took years to figure it out how to wear this costume and I got really frustrated over it. Luckily with the help from Ching Ching it turned out "pretty" nice on me. I had lots of fun before the festival by helping out preparing the food and decorating the ball room. Enjoyed myself on the day itself too! Because I get to take a lot of pictures with a lot of people and I get to sing on the stage and I get to help out at the merchandise booth! It was a really great experience for me and anyway, a bunch of us went to party after the festival just to celebrate our great work!



Ok. That was Saturday. Then on Sunday I was helping out in the sunday school. It's another great day! hahahaha! I get to bring the kids to have a walk by the lake. They are so cute I wished they are all mine! wakakakaka!

1 comment:

GiGling Guru said...

why nv post of ur kimono pict!