Friday, April 20, 2007

eh peOple..I am StresS la!

Gosh...I am started to get frustrated over my works for this semester. I am really really really stress. So much works to complete, and yet so little time I have. Time management, Stress management, I dont know how useful are they to me now.

I have been working hard (Well, at least I think so), spending so much times on things that some I dont even have a clue on, spending sleepless night to finish up the work, waking up early in the morning to complete the rest.....but but but but but...still, my results are still...so..so...

Friends have been saying I am giving myself too much pressure, but I really dont think so..I really need someone to push me, put pressure on me, then maybe I can only do well. =(

I am not asking much from myself, I just need B for every subject, good enough for me to go into Graduate school (Well, if I want to go la someday..=p).. sigh..just a BBBBBBBB!!!

3 weeks to go until Summer holiday. Major papers and major presentations are coming up, and I still have to deal with some other stupid assignments and exams.... God, show me Your way how am I gonna do this this time, I need Your guidance, need Your strength, I will listen to you as Your way is always the Higher way....=)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

just when people say i'm expecting too much of myself?
hah... got you on your own worrds.

ming said...

aiya!