Monday, April 02, 2007

Random stuff - updated!

I have been Missing In Action to many people. Aiya. Nevermind, let me update you some of my stuff k!

  • I have been really busy with my studies, believe it or not up to you...=p
  • I am broke. It's like "BROKEDED" broke. A-me-li-ka food is really expensive, you tend to control your expenses on food but later you will find that no matter how you save, it's still cost you a lot. Well, maybe I should just take one meal per day.
  • I am looking for a car. Actually I found a good deal, a few hundred dollars (not more than 1000) for Dodge-Neon year 2000 car. I really hope the owner will keeps his promise. *fingers crossed*
  • I am still figuring out how to finish up all my works in such a short period.
  • I should call home more often.
  • I am loved.
  • I learned to be aware of people around you, backstabbers are all over. Beware of GIRLS.
  • I get hungry easily lately. I eat a lot but in the same time I'm losing weight. =_="
  • You tend to eat a lot when you stay here cos of the temptation. The evils on this floor will just come in your room and tell you.."eh...i'm hungry"..then you will automatically reply to him/her "Let's go get something to eat" without thinking much. Grrr.
  • Stay in campus or off campus? It's hard to decide. Whatever it is I've already paid deposit for next semester to stay in the dorm. *haha* I'm hoping to get a roomate next semester. I know la, I am crazy... *aiya* It's lonely sometimes to stay alone..
  • I need to get a job in the campus. ISH! They don't want to hire me when they know I am graduating soon.
  • I want to work in dining hall. Not becos of the food obviously, the food there Triple-EEW. I want a job because I want a social security number. Ish, it's not like the job allows me to earn a lot of money or what.
  • I need a car. A car. A car. Car. Car. car. A car for summer job. Pray hard for that.
  • I can't wait to go back to Penang on October to attend my brother's wedding! Everyone is invited, just tell me if you can come, k? October 7th. I would love to meet up everyone when I am back, I will only be back for one week plus and have to minus 4 days on the flight. =_=". sad case.
  • It's still snowing in Bemidji. We have lots of rains and snows too. I know it's crazy cos it's April and it supposed to be Spring now.
  • I should try to fall in love with all the subjects I am taking. Heeeeee...
  • I'm missing Penang's food. Mom's cooking actually. Steamboat, indian curry. Hmm. Yummy.
  • I need more sleep. More. more. More. ZzzzzZzzzzZz
  • I need to go to play tennis more. Run. run. Runnnnnnn....
  • I want holidayssssssssssssSSSsssssssssss...
  • I am loved. I think I said it twice already.
  • I am loved. 3 times then. =p

Will post up some picturez later I have done my works for the day. Till then! =)

No comments: