Friday, February 23, 2007

My Room!

Ming says: It's a great day. Cos it was snowing this morning. =)

I have been telling mom that I will show her my room, *hehe* here are all the pictures. I have a double room, I supposed to have a roomate but well I am lucky enough that no one moves in, so I have this big room for myself!

Anyway, I didnt purposely clean up my room just to take picture. It always looks this clean. *ahem* =p
Welcome to Oak Hall 342B!

The whole room view.


My clothes la! What I can wear else from long sleeves...hmmm....

Another side, where I hang my jeans; where I keep my shirts and pants; where I keep my laundry stuff; where all my bags are kept.

Water container, coffee maker, microwave, slowcooker, utensils....*heh* all in white..

Food! I'm sick of canned food honestly..but what to do...it's cheap and convenient.

*heehhh* That's the place I do my works, chat with you guys, and blogging...=p

My Bed...tortoise is cute, it's a gift from someone special..=p

Another bed. It's more like my couch, I usually sit there to study...or erm fall asleep on the bed after studying...haha
My fridge..a white one! But I'm kinda regret buying this one, it's small and doesn;t have a freezer..want to save money in the end cannot buy ice cream and keep..=p As fr the cupboard it's the place I keep all the onions and potatoes an stuff like that la..
The place where I keep my ting-ting-tang-tang...*haha*.. oh ya, look at my phone, my gosh, it's older than my grandmother...

It's the place I look at myself everyday...=="
My shoes! With the price of your one Nike sport shoes in Malaysia, you can buy all my shoes here.. =)

The view from my window..

*haha*.. chicken+potato+bean threads...my breakfast+lunch+dinner for today. It's good but I'm sick of potatoesssssssss....=(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your room.. hehe
MUCH MUCH MUCH more better than the rooms in Malaysia..haha

Anonymous said...

oh ya. i'm hue yeen.. hehe

ming said...

haha..yea..its better..but I hope they have carpet la..=(