Thursday, February 22, 2007

d.e.p.r.e.s.s.e.d

Ming says: I need to hold You close and never let You go.

I get depressed lately.
The weather is getting warmer. Snow started to melt. How sad.
Professor said I am trying to be a perfectionist, and asked me not to worry about my results, she said I have been doing very well in the class. Wth. Everytime the articles or assignments that I got back are all colored with red ink. ==" And why shouldn't I worry woe? She just doesnt understand I dont want to be an average student. =(
Sigh.
I want to go to New York now. They have snow storm. So unfair. We have cold n windy weather but no snow. Unfair. unfair. unfair!
Anyway, yesterday morning when I was walking to school with Natalie, it was snowing suddenly. It was so pretty. But for about 3 minutes only. Grrr!

I went for Free tubing with hall mates today. It was fun. Very fun I mean. I surely want to go back there again. Heh!

I have taken lots of pictures lately, for icehockey game, chinese new year, pot luck, nite out.... But I'm lazy to upload it right now, will do it on some other time. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take it easy! enjoy your life =)
-hueyeen