Sunday, February 25, 2007

A fruitful week.

Ming says: Busy. Busy. Busy.

I had a great week last week. I am glad that I get to study here and yet enjoy life at the same time. School work is never easy but in the end of the day I get to relax myself. I'm satisfy with what I have right now, I mean I have great life, great people around me, and I have a very supportive family too! =) The pictures sums up what did I do for the last one week. Enjoy!

First, we had Potluck for Oak Hall3b, the floor which I stay in. I cooked Tomyam Soup that nite.

They are some of my floormates. They are all nice n great people. The Resident Assistant, Danny (the guy in red shirt) is a really helpful guy.

We went to Ice Hockey Game. Basically we will go for everything which is free and fun...=p

Then Chinese New Year. International Student Organisation organised CNY potluck. I cooked Baked Potatoes with Onion. A lot of people turned up. It was a great night.

Yvonne,Airene, and me. I actualy got an Angpow..

This is Bonnie! She is my mom over here, she gave me a red packet too!

Some of the Malaysians students were invited to have lunch in Steve & Bonnie house during Chinese New Year.

I stay in Oak Hall, the Oak Hall council basically very active. they organised a trip to Buena Vista, a skiing place, so we went there for free snow tubing!

Then the international students went for bowling on Friday nite.

Some of us...hehe

Later went out for Patrick's Birthday with Natalie.

Birthday Boy.

Nice picture taken.

It started to snow heavily on Saturday, we finally have enough snow to build a snowman!

This picture was taken when we had less snow... it's nice rite...

This was taken this morning. We have the most snow today for this winter. It's really pretty.

It's Sunday, so I will go to Bonnie place to have lunch usually, and I meet new friend, Paul.

Molly, Bonnie's grand daughter. I love her so much as she is tooooo smart and sweet.


Yup, that's all for now. It's Sunday night and I have to stay up all night to finish up my work again. Tomorrow will be the begining of new week, hopefully I will have a great week again!



No comments: