Thursday, August 12, 2004

sien sien sien

life without him really really boring...=(..wanted to wake up early in the morning but ended up at noon...heh...went to college to collect my result n time table..but the management dun allowed..they asked me to come back again tmr with everyone...arghhh..just one day only they also kira so much...nvm...hehe...i realised dat having lunch alone is so so so wu liao n lonely..argg..i dunwan this happen to me again...when i reach apartment..oh no..someone moving in...er..another psycho..same major..luckily different room from me...haha..anyway she is a nice girl..just same like me..hahaha...after dat go back into room to finish up reading 11 minutes by paulo coelho...i tot i can finish reading it today...but i just cant concentrate...hehe..so ended up online here....ted gonna reach here tonight..yeahoo..finally i can go back to normal life....=p

No comments: