Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm back...

so long never been here.. i dunno wut bring me back here...guess i'm just too lonely lately so i have to find away to share my feelings..i read gap's blog before i came here to type something, he reminded me dat i'd got punk by him..ahh..dats really scared me out.. i just couldnt imagine if everything happen to phei yee..cos she looks so innocent..i'll feel very bad if she got deported from canada..i'm gonna blame myself.. =( .. and..when he mentioned bout the sherbet, it reminds me bout da mc d sundae cup.. haha..i still remember gap n me once discuss wut to mix with da sundae..dried shrimp, sashimi, french fries, they are all in our list..gap even said dat want to blend it all together..now i think about it..it's kinda gross..haaha.. put dat aside...talk bout my life lately...well..life've been suxx n miserable lately..i dunno wuts going on... suddenly god is like treating me so badly..family prob, studies prob..everything just come to me in one time..*sigh*.. nevermind..everything is over..dunwan to think bout it anymore... afterall it makes me realised dat cry aint going to cure anything..and there is alwiz a guy dat gives me endlessness supports..and he definitely makes me feel stronger... gosh..i'm really really miss all my old buddies... sometimes i find dat Kl is such a boring place.. yup..a boring place without any friends of mine.. i really miss those friends back in high sch, tuition centres n inti...until now i still couldnt find any friends in kl dat we are belong in da same channel.. some friends even said dat ted n me is like living in our own couple world... not dat we dunwan to hangout with friends here..well..sometimes u know..u just dun feel like going out...even staying at home whole day online, playing ps2, or swimming..is much more better then hanging out with whole lots of new friends whom u dunno them really well.. i just feel insecure when i;m meeting new friends..u just dunno what r they going to talk bout u behind ur back..n u dunno how much u really impressed them..n u dun even know how much u can count on them..well, maybe i just need more times for myself to accept these new friends here....=)

No comments: