Monday, August 09, 2004

it's just another day

ahh....it's just another boring day to me..i woke up at 2 today..gosh..i'm a sleeping pig...hah..must be last nite played online game until too late...after taken a refreshing shower, ted n me went to midvalley.. *oh my god, this place again*..heh..wut to do..da nearest place from here... bought some "personal stuff" and da ingredients for tom-yam soup tonight....after dinner, i played simpson hit n run for awhile, n ted keep on saying dat i'm so weak at driving car..ok..i admit..i'm suck at this kind of racing game..so.i might just give up...hehhe...there is a girl gonna move into my room soon, so i have to clean up my stuff n move here move there..alamak...how to fit 4 ppl in this master bedroom..i really have no idea... all girls here have so many stuff..it's just impossible...nvm..i dun care...i can only say dat da new girl is so unlucky..heh...

No comments: