Saturday, October 18, 2008

ming turned 24!!

what can i say? i am the luckiest girl ever! having all the lovely people around me, i am feeling so so so blessed. thank you people for making my 24th so special. thank you Dee for saying the warmest words to me, thank you roomie for planning the birthday party, thank you noriko for helping airene in the surprise birthday party...

i definitely have more people to thank to.

thank you all for the phone calls and messages, from back home malaysia, from down under, from Uk, from all over the states, from hong kong, etc etc. although you guys like woke me up in the middle of the night just to wish me happy birthday, i was really really happy. thank you all for the different versions of birthday song, no matter you sang it to me through phone, or web cam, or in person, it definitely hit my heart.

talking about the birthday song, i have to thank the Bemidji-gang!!! so yesterday i received a call from an unknown number. i picked up the phone and what i heard is a lot of people introducing themselves, probably like more than 10 of them, telling me that they were from fm90 or something. after that, they started to say all the wishes individually and ended up the phone call with a birthday song. i didn't even have chance to say thank you and they hung up the phone. so i re-dial to the same number, and again they were telling me they were from fm90 and started to sing birthday song again, and then hung up. i was like wth!! but it was really really creative and meaningful to me!! CHLOE TAN, if you are reading this, thank you so so so so much, i so know that you are the leader of this bemidji gang.

ok back to the thank you list.

see how lucky i am! and they are all in pink or purple, so ngam!

my first pressie from that sweetie roomie (for once i dont call her bitch). it was an early birthday surprise, like 2 weeks ago.

all the lovely messages from you guys. i was really touched after reading through. i didn't know all my colleagues like to work with me so much. they probably just wanted to make me happy on my birthday. lol. anyway, one of the messages saying that i am getting old!!! don't let me find out who is that!!

the birthday cards and gift cards. so so blessed la!

thank you for all the messages that you guys left me in msn.

thank you all for the sweet messages that make my day!

thank you all for the messages on my facebook wall!

thank you all for the gifts that you sent me through facebook. lol

thank you all for the text messages!!!

thank you all for the pressies!!

thank you for organizing this surprise party!!

last but not least, thank you guys for coming to the party!!

i had a blast on my birthday, without you guys it won't be that meaningful at all. i sincerely wanna thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. i didn't know that even old people like me can have such a fun-filled birthday!! thank you thank you thank you and thank you. i love you all!!

i am gonna post up the birthday party pictures on next post! Heeee!!

1 comment:

lovezhenwei said...

Ming!! Happy for you..so many surprises and present oh~~ Im moving to the west coast in Dec, a little bit nearer la..hahah..hope to see you soon la!! 881~~