Thursday, October 30, 2008

24th SurpriSe biRthDay PaRty!

so ariney and noriko worked together-gather to organize a surprise birthday party for me. i've got so touched ok although it was not expressed on my face. lol. aireny even created a private event in the facebook and invited my friend which i had no idea at all. T_T

i kinda know there's a surprise for me on my birthday but i didn't know it was that extreme T_T. i was really really really happy can. their mission was to get me drunk as their mission accomplished T_T. it's a bad idea to show your friends that you are a high tolerance drinker on normal days, because some day they wll revenge one T_T.

so they got me to puke a few times, and until today i denied that i was drunk. because i remmbered what i did on that night. i remembered dialing edwin's number and aireney talked to him and i also rememembered telling them i wanted to go for dimsum the next day T_T.

to cut the story short, lets look at the pictures!

i think the balloons look lovely.

everytime i was given a new drink, i had to check it out what was that first.



too happy i think.

pressie from eric!

notice the different drink everytime.

these are the reasons..... T_T

i totally ruined the cake. lesson learned, never asked an almost drunk birthday girl to cut the cake.

a new drink.

hmmm..yummy drink.

hence, a happy girl.

i got so touched after reading all the messages in the socks?

my bucket of drink and aireney.

i was so so so so so so surprise to see them!!!!

noriko and kahlua in the choco cup!

1 year old....~

haaha.. a really great surprise to see Jayme on my birthday!

and of cos kelly and peh keong!!

Amers and Doney!!

Lindsay and shellieeeee~

Antooooni!!!

almost gone liao la T_T

it was really really great to see both of them again!

Nori, me, shellie and someone behind who was acting cute.

austin and anna the therapist!

Aaron!! He is very sweet!
ok i noticed that i did not upload eric's picture. but i am lazy liao. well.... it was a fun fun fun fun fun night!! I love it!
the greatest thing is, i did not have hang over and airney woke up later than me!! LOL

No comments: