Saturday, May 31, 2008

a long post

Hello Everyone!*lol*

I know I know I know it's been so long! I know everyone has been asking me where I have been doing. I know I haven't returned phone calls, messages and all that. I know I know I know and I know what you guys are thinking. And I so-very know you guys do not know my time as evidenced by calling me or messaging me at 4 or 5 or 6 in the morning!! Hellllo!!! Learn my time, go check the time of Seattle, Washington!!

Oh well, I have been busy working and doing nothing at the same time. =_+ How lame is that.


Constantly clean up my room. I don't understand why is it so dusty all the time!! I know, it's crazy to have 6 pillows and 2 quilts. This is what I do when I am not working. Cleaning and more cleaning, or try to catch some sleeps!

I remember the last conversation I had with Jamie, the last message I received from him before I fell asleep was "how's social life". Ah, good question. I would have told him (if I didn't fall asleep that time) I have no social life in Seattle. Oh wait. I am actually socializing with the kids everyday. =_+

Nah, sometimes, I do socialize a bit with Airene. =_+ I do go out with my colleagues. Like going out for a drink. Well, not really a drink la. Omg, I should cut down on drinking. It's really bad when I do not know what's my limit, apparently I'm pretty good la. =_+ I had 1 mango margarita, 1 house special, 2 midori sour in one night the other day and I did not feel a thing. =_+ I am not alcoholic if you are wondering. I really want to know what's my limit though. Noriko said she gonna help me to test how far I can go one day (on off day of cos!!).

Sing Karaoke with Airene lor, or other colleagues like Noriko, Raymond lo. =_= Love singing. Ah, I can't wait to go sing K with WeiYong & Vjian, and the other group of Randall, Edwin, Eric n Anthony! Haaaaaaa... I wanttttttt to go! so badly. =_+

Actually we went to sing K again yesterday. Then went to bubble tea shop played Jenga. Life without mamak. How miserable is that!! Talking about Mamak, I miss Malaysia so much. I have got my vacation leaves approved, now it's up to me whether I want to go home for a short while. Considering the air ticket is pretty pricey now, I have to rethink about the plan. Well, Pam and Vjian said I should not put price on the friendship, so I should go back no matter what!! Well...I have to see how's everything gonna turn out la.

Love going to the Beach. Went to Seahurst Beach with Airene and Noriko the other day. Love the weather.
We should do this more often. Go hiking, jogging, tennis, badminton, cook out, sushi, sushi, sushi, and more sushi. =_=

Part of the reason I love the place I work. I love this view. While kids are busying fishing, I get to enjoy and embrace the nature. *lol*

While walking kids to the library I saw this, the cutest BBQ pit ever!!

I can't remember when was the last time I played bubble blowing. One of my favorite activity with the kids! I am a kid at heart, mind you.

Went to Eagle Landing Park a lot lately. I love the beach there as it doesn't have too much of seaweed. It's like a place where you get to hike as well. You need to walk down from a very steep hill, and also 350 of steps down to the beach (Just think of when we need to climb those steps back up to the main road). It's tiring but I love it lo.

I brought kids there today. They were like complaining all the way like how tired they were. =_= Anyway, we were digging for crabs! It's so fun!! First, you gotta move away the rock, then you will see a lot of mini crabs running around! We did put them back into the water before we leave. =)

Another park that I love! It's Burien Community Park.

Flower. Flower. Flower. How can you don't take pictures with pretty flowers!

It can be a pretty high stress job that I am having. But in the end of the day, a smile from a kid can always makes your day. What can I ask for more when a kid gives you this? It definitely touches my heart when I know that he has to earn those bears from behaving good in school in order to get points to exchange for bears. How can I don't love them?

From the beginning of the year until today, I have heard at least 5 friends of mine getting married, get engaged, or has been talking about marriage with their bf. Shirley brought another good news the other day. How sweet is that! It makes me wonder, and think...erm..Maybe I should be more serious in the relationship. Wait, hold on. I didn't meant it that way as if I am not being serious in this current relationship. hack ya. I have been so serious! It is just, ah, when reality strikes in..., oh well, I think my girl's friends will understand what I am trying to say, or at least how I feel. I made this the other day, the recipe of a successful long distance relationship. I left out 'trust' and I did not realize it until I am typing this. Well, it was probably because I can trust the person I love easily, and that's why I did not think of it when I was doing this. Hmm..

There's so many things I have been thinking about lately. Sometimes I hope it will be as easy as picking up a dandelion, then blow at it, *poof*, the worries will all go away, happiness or dreams will come your way as you are making a wish on it when the pappus flying away from the dandelion clock.

*sigh*.

I want to go home.

No comments: