Saturday, May 12, 2007

WHY?

WHY WHY WHY?

Everytime I travel, there's sure something will happen. FOR SURE!!

1- When I wanna come over to Bemidji from M'sia, air ticket was fully booked. So I have to fly to Minneapolis (city) and take a bus to this small little town Bemidji. Nevermind, I was fine with it, because I got to travel around in the city.

2- Then, United Airlines told me they "kinda" left my luggages in Chicago and for some reason they have to delay my luggage and they left me alone without any extra clothes during winter in St. Paul, Minneapolis airport. Fine then. I got to go to Mall of America to get new clothes.

3-I took a flight to Indiana from this small little town during Spring break for summer job orientation. I had a bumpy flight all the way to Indiana. It was ok cos I kinda enjoyed it. So after few days orientation, time to fly back to Bemidji. When I reached the Indianapolis airport with my friend, OMG, the airport is FILLED with people. We were not late, but it was not likely we can make it in time to go through the custom and get our butt sit in the plane. So we approached the officers in airport, they were like "you guys should be here 3 hours at least before the departure time"..WTH...it's just a domestic flight...Our flight at 9am, and we were there at 6:30am, not enough somemore aaaaRRrrr? Nevermind, cos later they rescheduled for us, just that we need to wait in airport for a couple of hours....

4-So things happened during Winter and Spring. and now Summer. =_=" I got my "new-sporty-car"--> it's written on the car, I didn't make this up. The initial plan was drive to DesMoines, Iowa and overnight at Eva's place before continue my journey to Atlanta with her. It needs 8 hours from Bemidji to Iowa...So I started to drive at 6pm..My car functioned pretty good, very smooth, steady, and fast... I drove like 70mph in average...I reached Minneapolis after 4 hours, I took a short break at a gas station, then later I decided to drive a little bit faster as I was getting tired and I really felt like reaching my friend's house faster...then suddenly "uh-oh" I heard something...something broken but I didnt know what exactly...and I saw the battery light was on... OMG...it scared the hell out of me..so I pulled over to one gas station to have a look..but no one help me..=( I called up my manager he said shouldnt be a problem to reach Iowa..so I continue my drive...then then then..Jeng Jeng Jeng... the interior lights were getting dimmer, no more radio...crapz..I prayed hard that please please please at least let me drive to an exit with a brighter place... then the ABS sign was on...then the Airbag sign was on... I was like..DIE...then I tried my best to drag my car to the nearest place (a pig farm...=_="), I couldn;t control the car anymore...as the steering dont allow me to do anything....then in just a few seconds my car just stopped there..so I stepped on the brake and off the engine...*sigh*..I dont know why this thing always happen on me...And I wasn't even know where was I...luckily I have such a greeeeeat manager and gf that help me to call AAA...then got hot guy came and picked me up..hahahahaha... this is my very first time sitting in a tow truck..cool er!! and I kept looking behind..and he was like "your car wont runaway..." hahaha.... =p anyway, by the time I reached my friend's house was already 5am..damn tired..=_+" for the past one two weeks i've been sleeping for 3 hours each day and now this thing somemore happen on me..aiyo!!

So I woke up early in the morning to call the mechanic workshop...haih..dunno what what belt was broken..then dunno what what what oil was spreading all over..=_=" as expected..one big hole in my pocket again...I'm so broke now...the petrol somemore so expensive..in Bemidji, the price was 2.60 per gallon...then when i reached another town..i saw 2.90...then later 3.00..then now 3.30...they really want to suck my blooooood one...I still remember when I first reached Bemidji like 4 months ago..it was only 1.90 per gallon...=( I really need to earn more money this summer...

and now...after get my car fixed...I need to drive another 15 hours... please..pray for me....i mean my car...aiya!

1 comment:

=) said...

u r not suppose to drive 70mph....max is 65mph on freeway and 65mph is like 110kmph already