Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I don't want to leave....

Leaving for the Summer job this coming Friday... I am all excited but yet...*sigh*...It's so hard to leave all the nice people here in Bemidji... I'm gonna miss here so much. Miss my dorm, miss my friends, miss my family friends, miss all the kids in sunday school, miss all the crazy people...miss my professors...=(

Anyway..today my church friends and my family friends make a farewell party for me and another girl as we are leaving this town for three months.... We have a lot a lot and different different kind of pies...Yummy!

*fat*

A gift from my Family Friends..They are so caring!! Atlas, torch light, First Aid Kit......

This is from Mara, a little girl...I love this...it comes with great verse!

Look closely..... I need all the words!

Friends..brother and sisters....I need your prayer for safe trip k..hehe..It's gonna be long drive..30 plus hours...omg..=_=" I can make it ... I can make it! hopefully..hehe

No comments: