Wednesday, January 04, 2006

aiya..i'm back.. been really really busy lately.. n have not been going out with friends...soree kachuak i was in kl when u were free...n didnt even reply to all my friends messages..soree...i have my own reason er.. cos ar..you see.. i dun have time..ok..this is not an excuse... the second excuse is..i havent reload my maxis phone for very long...n not been charging my phone as well.. i have been using my digi phone lately.. cos its cheaper to me rite now.... if wanna know da number msg me la...

er..its finally year of 2006...dunno how my life will be like in this year..just pray dat everything going smoothly...lead a healthy life... n wealthy life too..=p oh yea...to all my friends..belated merry xmas n happy new year..wishing u guys all da best in wutever u guys r doing.. n thanks for all da xmas n new year messages..i'm really really happy when i know dat i'm still on you guys fon list..=p

All da best guys! be happy n everything will be great i guess? hehe... have fun n enjoy wutever u r doing...most of my friends already working n i;m still studying...aiya =( nvm nv,...at least i still can enjoy study life..=p blek!

No comments: