Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's been a while. Finally I've got some spare times to come here to write a few words. When I come to blogger, usually is the time that I feel exceptionally lonely. I have been waiting for today to come for so long. It's here, finally. I don't know, but I really have this mix feeling. I'm really excited but in the mean time I'm so so sad of seeing him leaving. Everyone was expecting me to cry at the airport, well, at least I expected myself would be so, but afterall I didn't. I don't know why, I am that kind of weird person you can say, when Gap left Penang for Canada, I was feeling so hard to have him to go as he is one of the best friend that I could ever asked for, and yet I didn't cry. When grandma passed away last year I was really really upset too as she always so so sayang me, and too I didn't cry. *haiya*... How I wished you could be here right now. By having your company for the past few weeks, it's making me missing you more. *sigh*..What to do, What to do?

I used to think that life is never fair. Sometimes, the amount of efforts you put in might not get you the result that you are looking for or you may even have the thoughts that it could be effortless. Today I realised that I was wrong. Life is not that unfair that we may seem as it is, we just have to learn to balance it some where. Or you can even say that life's fair, it is just the way how you seeing things. I admit that for most of the times I take things for granted. But i swear this only happen on the person I love, or else I just don't care. *aiyks* I guess I really have to learn to overcome this, well maybe I will just make this as one of my new year resolutions. *ngek ngek* Good idea.. *hehe*

A brand new year will be here in 2 days time. Frankly speaking I am still wondering what to do in the coming year...ahh..that's me..lazy ming..=p

No comments: