Friday, August 12, 2005

woohoo..i'm back..i'm doin this for elaine again..cos i know she is sien sien in perth..=p elaine..i'm here bugging your hubby n ur baby..haha..no..i'm actually here to see whether he is noti noti or not..=p so..it;s been a month in penang i guess..but most of da timez i'm not staying at home..it;s either aunt huz, friends huz, or kl..yup..i went to kl last week for 3 days...then last tuesday i went there with friends again..it shows dat i'm not sick with kl still..haha..nah..it's not becos of my friends i wont be there..=p i had lots of fun with them lo..seriously..hehe..but da weather in kl suck a big time..

I am happy becos
my friends are always there for me
I received gummy bears from xiao xiao jian
get to go to kl with my best friend, good friends..
get to eat good foods in penang..
got someone who cares for me so much..
learning new stuff everyday..
filled with loves everyday....
get to start an independent life soon..
I am sad becos
i miss da dogs at gap huz..
i dun get to talk on fon with sean dat much..
hotlink eat my money...haha
i miss da timez in college studying..
dats all dats all..life should be carefree n fun..nothing worth to be sad of..=p

No comments: