Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I met him the other day at gurney plaza. I'm kinda surprised when I dun see any girls beside him. I mean, he was alone. And I was alone too. I was window shopping while waiting for my aunt after work. Then i saw him at 2nd floor? but I didnt approach him, instead I quickly hide myself by walking into FOS immediately. I dunno why I did that, I was shy to see him I guess as it;s been some times since the last time I met him. So, I am surprised that he did not bring any girls along with him. *haha*..Well, I'm not exceptional happy for not seeing any girls with him, just dat it;s just weird...Cos he is always good in "sweet-talking", so many girls die on his hand..yup..i was one of them..damn..well, we used to be really good friends, seldom meet, always chat online, he treated me like someone special, but due to he always have lots of girls around him so he asked his best friend to take care of me when he is not around..so, as times went by, I talked to his friend more than him. Although we seldom chat or meet up, every meeting with him will always makes my day. So..there was one day.. he asked me whether wanna visit a famous chinese temple in penang with him, he said he got something to talk to me..weird..y not on da fon or icq, then of cos i didnt go with him..muahahaha..So when we chat he asked me to be his gf, i said yes wihout much thinking..well, was too young n naive back then..haha..Ever since we were together, we only met once, not even went out, dats even worse than we were friends. We met only once outside my sch during valentine's day..i dunno y, everytime he asked me out i refused to go, it;s just weird, weird n weird..=p..days by days...after 3 months...he seldom call me...then later he didnt even call..n i didnt call him too...so i assumed dat it;s a sign of break up..well, i was not sad or upset or disappointed at all..i guess dats not "love" kua..haha..cos i dun have any special feeling for breaking up...moreover, none of my friends know we were together either..only his friends knew bout it..funny huh..=p wutever la...then we met up when he joined our tuition class, at first he was shy to talk to me, but after he knew i'm totally ok bout it then we become good friends like we used to be again...but things changed again when we step into college life, we went into different path of life n since then we seldom chat until today we almost lost contact....*sigh*

No comments: