Friday, November 19, 2004

I am God...

Why am i calling myself god?...ehhhe...there must be a reason...well...i finished doing one psychology lab report and one couselling case study in one night...erm..from 10p.m to 6:30a.m...woohoo..not bad huh..people use weeks to study their past research but i use..erm..*kind of shy to say it out..*.... 1++ hour to read everything..ahem ahem..proud of myself...well..i'm not sure da final result will be good or wut..but i'm confident to tell u dat i'm not confident whether i can get good grades for dat or not...muahaha..sounds funny huh...dats da way i cheer up myself...ngek ngek....actually i'm not proud of myself on doing that u know..i mean finish assignment in last minute...this is a reappy really bad habit...friends who r reading my blog....dun learn from me.. =p .. well...well...well...the truth is..before da night..i'm kinda worry dat i cannot finish my work..nope...it's really really worried...eventhough i always look like happy happy and nothing big deal..but deep down inside my heart...i'm really really worried...haha...i really dun understand myself...sometimes, not dat i wan to be a procrastinater, believe i really want to prepare my works earlier before da due date, just dat i dun have "ohm" or inspiration to write anything on my paper....but...during the last day before da due date of the assignment...da idea..da insparations just suddenly bombard my brain...eeerrr...kind of strange yea...and during dat time is da best time for me to finish up my work...."yeah...i'm dat....*cool*..."...haha..

hmmp..sleep at 6:30 in the morning and i woke up at 12 noon... went to class then to hand up my both assignments...i'm so so damn lucky dat today it;s not our group to present the french sketch...if not i'm gonna die la..i just cant imagine myself doing so much things in just a lil time... lepak-ing in the college...seeing everyone busy preparing for their drama enactment today... i'm really really interested to go have a look on their play..especially valarie group..cos he is dancing man...haha...but before dat have to go to research method n french class..well, lately, i mean these few days, all da lecturers seem not having a really nice mood...even da students too...everyone have loadsa work to do n da lecturers eventually have loadsa assignments to go tru too...hehe..so better dun piss them off...especially dat miss lady winnie cheong..haha...basically i like her la...but sometimes i feel dat she is really really bitchy...dunno whether should like or hate her...quite confuse bout her personality...ahh...dun care bout dat....so after class right away went to see their drama thingy... dat "dean" and "jac" group consider not bad la..i mean good also..haha...the script r funny n their acting is quite ok...hehehe..the group i prefer the most is valarie group...gosh....rachel is really a good actress man...she is really really really good....hehehe...by the time i wanna go back to apartment i only realize dat it was already 9 o'clock...it's nite...hmmp...quite worry dat we cannot get taxi...but..erm..without hue yeen there...sure we can get one taxi....haha..yea..i mean..erm..everytime when she is with us..we sure cannot get a taxi..just wondering why...muahaha....
my hand kinda tired ade...hehe....will keep on wrting n writing bout my daily life on tmr..da next day..n always...( well, i said this a lot of times d...but...everytime also end up...few weeks write once..hahaha..)...well..we will see....

No comments: