Tuesday, November 23, 2004

finally i realised dat i gotta be more hardworking....especially during this final exam week...but...*sigh*...i'm still lack of motivation....i dunno wuts wrong with myself la..sometimes i'm very alert on doing something, but it wont last long..n it never last long...else for da relationship of ted n me (hopefully it will last very very long until the day i die..haha..)..haiya...i need alot alot alot alot of motivation in order to do something la...i need someone or something push me very very very hard then i only will have da "will" to finish something...i'm so useless la..sometimes i really do think so... hehehe... i hope dat i will have a friend like doraemon so he can always be there to help me...hahaha....ahh..dunno la..so confusing..i dunwan to be free n i dunwan to be busy also....haha...if i'm too free ar...da ppl around me die la...i'll kacau them until they surrender...hahaha...dat's ming power...=p...if i am really busy....hehe..u better dun come near me..i'll scare u away...dat's also ming power....hahahaha....dunwan to crap dee..better go study...becos today i have da "mood" to study..better dun break da mood...hehehe

No comments: