Sunday, January 13, 2008

Baltimore, Maryland

The trip to Baltimore, Maryland. I didn't get to visit a lot of places though. Well, I mean the whole purpose there was to attend Ling's graduation. So here are the pictures!

She looks really sweet. Love the balloooon, cos it's from me! lol.

Oscar has been really sweet to Ling. So he deserves a best-bf prize.

Lovely Family. The mom and the sister-MomoChan.

Then we visited Inner Harbor.

There's really nothing much there, so I had to take picture with a fish!

That place has really nice view though.

Every time you see HardRock Cafe, you take picture.

Desmond-me-Airene. It's been a long time since I last met him.

We went to this place that sells a lot of crabs to celebrate Ling & SinYee's graduation.

A lot of people la. I try to name all of them. erm. JaZs, SinYee's parents, SinYee, Desmond, Jolie, Williams, Oscar, Ling, Me, Airene, Warren, Jason, Chris.. I can't remember the other 2. =_=

Chris had been very helpful during our stay in Maryland. He picked us up from the airport and carried our super heavy overweight luggage, like 5 of them, then brought us here and there in Baltimore. Same as Warren and Ike, but I did not upload any pictures of them. haha.
I had lots of fun in Ling's place. The family was really nice, and the friends was really friendly to us else from keep on teasing us for coming to Oregon. We had lots of food. MomoChan cooked us really nice dinner and baked us super yummy cheesecake. We had Japanese, Korean, Thai food when we were there. OMG. We ate a lot. Jeez. =_=

Anyway, I am missing Ling and her family already. They should come to Oregon. Haha.

No comments: