Friday, May 19, 2006

feel like changing my blog lay out..but kinda lazy lately..n have been really really busy..n pls dun ask me wut i am busying at, cos myself have no idea as well..haha..so..erm..many ppl been wondering wutsup with me..so..erm...dis is a lil bit update on me..if u wish to know..haha..

So,...ming is..doing, or busying, at....

-work...i'm currently helping my uncle in his restaurant in Penang, i started working with him from 30th of december, n gonna have my last day on 31st of may.if u start wondering y this date, n pls stop thinking wut u r thinking..cos u gonna be wrong..*haha*..n of cos i get paid (not much honestly, but enough for me to survive, enough for me to be a small little very little rich girl, *haha*) ooops, dun come n rob me, becos i'm kinda broke lately..

-piano n guitar.. learning both instrument..n i'm suck at both..the guitar tutor always shakes his head whenever i make mistake..pls la..everyone makes mistakes ma! shitz him..he always laugh at my face expression n my mandarin, i dunno whats so funny bout dat..n my piano teacher..aiya, ok..i admit i'm a little bit dumb..wait wait..i'm not dumb..i'm just slow la..slow la..so everytime when i have my lesson at home, my youngest sister sure laugh at me, cos she can plays better than me...*sigh*..poor baby la ming...hahaha... oh yea..the other nite was playing with ted's Er Hu...n..er..erm...my hand very itchy,,yes yes,.i admit..becos of my damn hand..i have to pay a few bucks to get a new string..aiyks..=(.. yes yes..i kinda broke the string..*haha*..shhss..i hope he doesnt read this....

-reading..cos i found this second hand book shop in one-stop...since then i alwayz go "pong-chan" the shop..hahaa...

-yam char...yes..yamchar with friends...nice nice...

-oh yea..my hair..busy with my hair!!!! ish...everytime i wash my hair i have to spend 30 min to do the stupid hair...cos it's very hard to get the curl, the big wave dat i like..geram nia...

-shopping...er..not always la..cos its really hard to earn money..*sigh*...

else from the stuff i've mentioned...erm..i think nothing much ade la.. cos i really dun have much extra times...hehe..or maybe u can say i dunno how to manage my time well..aiya..=p

oh yea..got a great news from a great great great friend (kamtong boh, describe u in this way)... he brought me this great new dat he finally found a gf...wooohoo..finally..yea..finally..blek..yes.finally..=p..after so long..yes..after so long...(i know u feel like killing me n calling me si o kui rite now..) anyway, i'm really really happy n glad to be the first to know (woohoo..so proud!) you'd better be a good boy yea, n erm..well..your virginity..er..ahem ahem..but wait..perhaps you've lost your virginity like few years back...*wakakaka*...ok..i think i;d better stop before everyone have a clue on who i am talking bout..*hehe..*..

n lastly..before i say byebye to here..er...happy belated birthday to lik n wei yong..aiya,.paiseh..it's a really really late wishes..but better than none hor? =p muacks! paiseh huh ,u guys have to say byebye to 21 ade...but i'm still 21 years old..=p

ok la..dats all for now...till then la..miss u guyz a lot..a lot ..a lot..=)

No comments: