Sunday, April 24, 2005

...

gosh..i'm so tired...it's 3 in da midnight now..i'm still awake..nah,..actually i;m accompanying ted studying..hehe..da last paper of final exam ended at last wed..hehe..i;m finally free...been playing games, online, reading a lot during these few days..i find it boring anyway...i've been listening to a lot of musics these few days..gavin degraw..ryan cabrera..boyz ii men..hill songs (thanks to pam)..mario..usher..alicia keys..all 4 one..oh my god..a lot la..hehe..now u guys know how free i am..haha..basically i really have nothing to do..i have finished cleaning my room..(YA RITE!)...finished washing my clothes,..(YA RITE)...finished tidy up my text books n notes..(YA RITE,,,it;s still all over the floor)....haha..erm...i'm just lazy la..i admit dat...haha...anyway.. i found something i really like to do lately....i love to swim when it;s rain...damn nice..damn nice...u just dunno how does it feel..

i'm so excited over tomorrow...after ted exam we can go Tgi Friday for our dinner..i'm damn happy..after so long...we can finally go out again!!....n after dinner gonna watch movie "Guess Who"..heheh..i guess we gonna have great time tomorrow...hopefully...hehe

i'm excited about pam coming over to our place on tuesday too..yea..we can have steamboat together..how nice is it...hehe..i miss her a lot..gotta thank her for sticking with me when i really need someone...it;s really hard to find a friend like her...i cant wait to see her after so long...not really long anyway...haha..

oh yea...ELAINE!!..i'm updating my blog..see..haha..i dunno who do read my blog anyway..but now i know there is someone reading my blog..which is you...haha..i seldom come here..unless someone remind me..or when i feel like throwing everything out from my heart when i got no one to talk to..hehe..n another reason is..i;m quite lazy...yea.."QUITE"..haha...

*sIgh*..i'm missing everyone..where are all my friends...i really miss you guys..a lot alot..i;ve been thinking a lot bout our high sch times..Ghee..Icq..Inti..Penang...oh my gosh...i miss everyone...really hope to see u guys very very soon... =)

No comments: