Friday, March 19, 2004

8:00 a.m class this morning, so lazy to wake up ( as usual, dun have a good sleep last nite..)..*yAwN*..see..i'm still yawning...haha..man, i'm just so tired la...wanted to go to class with my roommie by using my 2 feets this morning, but heard dat there were some robbery, rape n flash cases happen in our place for da last 2 days..so better not walk to class..cos dat might happen on me..(i'm just thinking too much..haha)....my pretty psychology lecturer gave us a surprise early early in da morning..guess wut? dat was a pop quiz after she started class for half an hour..heeee...as usual, i just simply answer da questions cos i really really already forgotten wutever she taught yesterday..=p..i swear dat i;ve already tried my best to squeeze my brain juice and tried my best to open my eyes bigger to "refer" to my friends' answer, but it didnt work..=(..aiyks, just forget bout it la, only 1% who cares...hahaha....class ended earlier today, went to fitness first with ted right after class, i'm so hardworking today..hehe.. but only spent about one hour there, cos i'm going to shopping after dat...!hee...shopping is more important to me anyway...=p.. went to Ikea n Cold storage.. i need a bath curtain, bathroom rug n a pillow ( my pillow exploded few days ago..i dunno y..dun ask me) from Ikea...nothing else left in da fridge so we need to get some food dat enough for us to eat about 3 days, anyway, election day is on sunday, who knows wut gonna happen on dat day, so better be prepared..=p.. after back from shopping..haih...still have another class, dats da stupidiest class dat i've ever taken --->statistic..class should be started at 4, but this indian fella came to class at 5, he spent 30 min explaining da outline on midterm, n 15 min on reading da text book..amazing huh!, statistic "(which is one of a math subject dat have loads of long long formula) also can be teaching by reading words by words from text book, i tot dat only apply to social sc or humanities subjects..cool, wut a cool lecturer..=p..anyway, he is not consider as a lecturer la, he is even worse than my high sch teacher..hehehe...so..class ended at 5:45.. then..cook dinner at ted's place..as usual..two dishes n rice..but it taste so good....perasan la me..! =p....i've been writing dis for a few days , hopefully i'll continue doing it without fail..i know i always "head hot hot, tail cold cold" (which is a hokkien phrase) like wut gap always says me.. i know i only updated my homepage once, dat doesnt means dat i'm always in dat kind of habit..anyway, gap himself also not dat good as well..blek..! it's true wut..=p

No comments: